Are you looking to find a professional roofing company in Colorado Springs? Here’s what you don’t want to do:
- Don’t hire a fly-by-night company, that relies solely on door-knocking and doesn’t care about their reputation.
- Watch out for hiring non-licensed and insured companies that could become a liability.
Instead – hire a roofing contractor in Colorado Springs that care about their reputation, is licensed and insured, and deeply cares about the customer experience. At Tectum we also offer free post storm inspections!
Trust a Professional Roofing Contractor
Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner in Colorado Springs, there’s one part of your building you can’t live without – the roof.
We all know your roof protects you, your family, and your belongings from the (sometimes) harsh Colorado Springs weather.
It’s also one of the more difficult parts of the building to maintain and repair because of inaccessibility. For these reasons, it is important that you hire a professional roofing contractor in your area to perform inspections, maintenance, and any necessary roof repair to ensure the integrity of your roofing.
Finding a Colorado Springs roofing company can be complicated.
We want to make the experience easy for you.
You need a premier roofing company that will offer the best and most comprehensive care for your roof. But how do you look beyond the flashy logos and decide which companies are worth hiring?
At Tectum Roofing, we understand how frustrating it can be trying to find the right roofing contractor (or a provider of any service), so we have assembled a how-to guide for those looking for professional roofing companies who genuinely care about their clients and the roofs.
WHY HIRE A PROFESSIONAL ROOFING CONTRACTOR IN COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, FOR ROOF REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT
First and foremost, let’s discuss why hiring professional residential or commercial roofing companies to do roof inspections and to service your roof is a wise decision. Many homeowners think they can perform roof repairs on their own. Although cleaning the gutters and clearing snow drifts are standard tasks for most homeowners, performing major roof repairs, restoration jobs, or new roof installation is best left to the professionals.
Hiring a professional Colorado Springs roofing company provides you with many benefits, including:
- They have knowledge, skills, and experience to effectively and efficiently complete the job
- They guarantee their work, so if a problem such as a leak returns, you can call them and they will repair the issue
- You will have peace of mind knowing the job was done by professionals who are licensed, bonded, and insured.
- No need to worry if any accidents should occur on your roof.
With all of these benefits, hiring a professional roofing company is definitely the right way to have your roof repaired and maintained throughout the year.
SIX FACTORS TO CONSIDER FOR ROOFING COMPANIES IN COLORADO SPRINGS, CO
If you are actively looking for a family-owned and operated roofing contractor with approval from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and the Colorado Roofing Association to repair or replace your roof, you may be wondering how you can decide between all of the options.
Here are six factors to consider when choosing a roofing services company:
1. Licensed, Bonded, and Insured – Make sure that the company you hire is a legitimate roofing business and that they have all of the proper licenses, bonds, and insurance (including workers’ compensation) needed to operate in the state of Colorado.
2. Experience – While everyone has to start somewhere, the residential or commercial roofing company you hire should be managed and led by roofers with years of experience. Ideally, company employees will bring a deep knowledge of the latest and greatest innovations in roofing products and materials to each project. An experienced roofer will be able to handle all types of roofing systems such as flat roofing, tile roofing, shingle, metal, and others.
3. Knowledge – A knowledgeable roofing company will offer two benefits to building owners. First, the company will know how to efficiently complete complex projects like roof inspections, roof repairs, and installations. Second, the company can explain relevant aspects of the roofing process. For example, they can help you choose between roofing systems and understand the pros and cons of one type of repair over another. You’ll want to hire a company that knows the best roofs for Colorado Springs in particular. Their knowledge may also make the difference between your choice of a roofer and a general contractor.
4. Written Estimates – There is no rule that says you must hire the first roofing company you call or get an estimate from. It is important that you shop around, get estimates from various roofers, and see what range is out there. Some companies will diagnose your roof differently, so a second opinion will help determine the real defect in your building. Based on the estimate, you can also evaluate the professionalism and quality of the services you will receive from a contractor. Written, well-organized estimates are more professional than hurried overviews over the phone.
5. Reviews – You can find online reviews for just about any business, product, or service. This most certainly includes reviews for repair, renovation, and installation of commercial and residential roofs in the Colorado Springs area. Read reviews from previous clients to determine which companies stand by their principles and truly care about their customers. Most reviews will discuss things like punctuality, professionalism, and courtesy, in addition to value for money. Don’t forget to ask friends and family for word-of-mouth recommendations.
6. Free Inspections – The majority of roofing contractors will offer a free inspection of your roof (or you can request one) before you hire them for services. This is a common practice, so you should be wary of commercial roofers who charge for inspections.
Once you have assessed all of the factors listed above, you should feel prepared to hire your preferred contractor for roofing services in the Denver area.
How to Find The Best Roofing Companies Near You
Always look for reviews!
The best roofing contractors in Colorado Springs, Colorado will have a ton of reviews.
Tectum Roofing for instance has 75+ FIVE STAR REVIEWS and many of them cite:
- Professionalism – You want a roofer who actually has the experts on your staff that know how to diagnose the problem, and wield the correct resources to stop the problem, or install a high-quality roof from the start.
- Follow Through – You want a roofer who does what they say they’re going to.
- Integrity – You want a roofing company that will fix problems if they occur, even if it costs them short-term money. These are the types of things that show up on reviews in on Tectum’s Google Business Profile.
CONTACT OUR EXPERIENCED COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO, ROOFING CONTRACTORS
Tectum Roofing is the most trusted roofing business in Colorado for roofing repairs, replacement, new roof installation, and new construction projects. Our elite team has the knowledge, skills, and experience necessary to get your project done effectively and efficiently using high-quality roofing materials and the latest in roofing innovations. We are happy to work with your insurance and strive to provide you with exceptional roof services that are second to none.
Call today to schedule your free roof inspection and to learn more about all of our residential and commercial roof services in Colorado Spring and the surrounding areas (Fort Collins, Owens, Corning, and Denver, CO).
We look forward to giving you peace of mind with unmatched warranties, service, and craftsmanship.
Call now to speak with our elite Colorado Springs roofing experts about your home or business’s roof.